We Offer the Following Services:
For customers considering a first-time purchase:
- New: Web-based demos: Using GoToMeetingz, we are able to provide live demonstrations from our office to potential customers around the world. Call to schedule an online meeting with one of our representatives, during which you can watch the software at work and ask questions.
- On-site demos: By request, as our schedule allows.
- Trial versions: You can download software demonstration copies directly from our website, or we can ship you a demo CD. We also have manuals and literature available as online or hard copies.
- If you give us a call, we’ll quote you an offer for free. We’ll be happy to discuss with you the best way to implement our various products.
For customers who have purchased our products:
- Custom software development: We’re happy to add to and further develop our system using your specifications. We provide reasonable rates for customizing cage cards, internal reports, and IACUC forms based on those used by your organization. More extensive development of our software systems is also available.
- Importation of historical data: We provide importation of various formats of existing research data into your software database for uninterrupted continuation of service.
- On-site training: Once you have purchased our products, we are dedicated to making sure they work for your research institute. We offer hands-on training to ensure a smooth transition from your previous data management method.
For anyone interested in meeting us face to face:
Trade exhibitions: We show our data management systems at several applicable venues such as the Turnkey Conference and the AALAS National Meeting in the US, as well as The LASA Winter Meeting, IAT Congress and FELASA in Europe.
New: Follow-up visits: Included in our maintenance service this year, we will be providing on-side visits to current customers by request. We want to ensure the continued fit of our products by satisfying the changing needs of your organization.